At Yad Riva, volunteer lawyers offer free legal advice and consultations for seniors.
The older population is often subject to legal and bureaucratic difficulties and sometimes even ruthless exploitation. In response to this need, volunteer attorneys at Yad Sarah Centers offer comprehensive advice on most legal matters.
In many cases, these volunteers familiarize their clients with their legal rights and help them advocate for their rights as needed.
The legal advisors at Yad Riva operate at 18 Yad Sarah locations across the country. Working alongside these advisors is a dedicated and warm staff of volunteer coordinators providing support for Yad Riva’s activities.
- Legal advice on National Insurance, powers of attorney and guardianship, inheritance law, health issues, and more
- Legal assistance by attorneys who visit elderly people at their homes or at the medical facilities where they are staying
- Legal assistance to new immigrants who don’t speak Hebrew
- Lectures for elderly people regarding their legal rights
- A direct telephone line for seniors with questions about their legal rights
- Activities for political and legislative change for the benefit of the older population
Volunteers at Yad Riva provide support and assistance to about 10,000 people per year.
Legal advice is available to every person over the age of 60.
For additional information:
Tel: 02-6444569, Email: www.yadriva.org
Clients will be referred to volunteer lawyers at the location nearest their home.